2 in 1 USB-C To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter With 100W Power Delivery
This 2-in-1 USB-C adapter fully supports IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer. With the support to IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control. It also offers a USB-C port for charging upstream devices via USB Power Delivery up to 100W.
- Convert USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
- With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control.
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including the new MacBook. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Alunminium housing, durable and elegant.
- LED indicator light - indicates the status of Ethernet connection.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
|Dimension||58.2mm x 24mm x 16mm|
|Materials||58.2mm x 24mm x 16mm|
|Downstream||• 1 x Ethernet RJ45 (Gigabit) • 1 x USB-C PD (100W PD Charging)|
|Input||USB-C PD Max. 100W/ 20V5A (from PD Charger)|
|Output||USB-C PD Max. 100W|
|Cable Length of Attached Cable||15cm|
|Packaging Content|| |
1 x 2 in 1 USB-C To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter With 100W Power Delivery