Cat 6 UTP RJ45 Ethernet Cable in 305M
This Cat 6 Ethernet cable supports 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet and it is designed for you to customize the cable conjunction.
- Cat 6 standard allows sending up to 1 Gigabit data per second under the 250MHz bandwidth, provides a speedy and stable signal connection.
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pairs structure) refers to be surrounded by an outer jacket without a metallic shield. This helps the cable to be smaller in diameter.
- Performance is qualified under the Fluke Networks industrial standard.
- Applicable to computers, laptops, printers, modems, routers.
- Made with high quality bare copper conductors. Also there is a cross for separating the 4 pairs of conductors in order to against EMI, RFI and other interferences.
- This cable is warped in a roll, it is designed for you to customize the cable conjunction.
|Materials||24AWG Bare Copper Conductors Ripcord Cross PVC Cable Jacket|
|Cable Length||305M / Box|
|Packaging Content||1 x Cat 6 UTP RJ45 Ethernet Cable 1 x User Manual|