uHUB N9+ 9-in-1 USB-C Ethernet Hub with Dual Monitor, 100W Power Delivery and Dual Card Reader
This 9-in-1 USB-C hub combines three USB 3.0 5Gbps ports, dual display outputs, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, dual card readers, plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C. HDMI supports up to 4K 30Hz Ultra HD. When connecting with both HDMI and VGA, video-out will be at a lower resolution.
- 3 USB-A ports for easy expansion. With USB3.0 5Gbps data transfer rate. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery port, supporting max. 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer.
- USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Support HDMI at 4K@30Hz Ultra HD video output, with HDCP2.2 specification.
- Support VGA with Full HD 1080P@60Hz.
- When connected with the HDMI and VGA simultaneously, the maximum resolution of both will be at 1080P.
- With the memory card readers, supporting both 24mm size and 11mm size memory card simultaneously, with SDHC / SDXC specification up to 2TB capacity.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control. Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with the devices equipped with Thunderbolt 3 port or USB-C port that supports data transfer function and DP Alt mode.
|Dimension||120mm x 50mm x 18mm|
．USB-A (5Gbps) x3
|Input||USB-C PD Max. 100W/ 20V5A (from PD Charger)|
|Output||USB-C PD Max. 100W/ 20V5A|
|Cable Length of Attached Cable||20cm|
|Packaging Content|| |
1 x uHUB N9+