uHUB P5 Trio 5-in-1 USB-C Hub with MST Triple Monitor and 100W Power Delivery
uHUB P5 Trio is a USB-C 5-port hub offers triple display outputs plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C socket and the USB-A 5Gbps SuperSpeed for USB expansion. You may connect with an HDMI display at up to 4K@30Hz, or maximum 3 external monitors at a lower resolution.
- With USB3.0 specification, the data transfer rate of USB-A port is up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including MacBook Pro 2019. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Support HDMI with Ultra-HD (UHD) 4K@30Hz, and VGA with Full HD 1080p@60Hz.
- Support Multi-Stream Transport (MST), to display the video signal from your PC to the other maximum three monitors at a lower resolution 1080P 60Hz. Windows OS is able to turn on the Screen Mirroring and Extend (up to extra two desktop) on the external monitors. MacOS does not support MST, a single extra desktop can be displayed on the external monitor, up to three devices.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with the devices equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports, or USB-C port that supports data transfer function and DP Alt Mode.
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
|Domension||90.6mm x 43.2mm x 15.6mm|
．USB-A (5Gbps) x1
|Power Input||Max. up to 100W 20V/5A|
|Power Output||Supports upstream computer and device charging up to 100W|
|Package Content||1 x uHUB P5 Trio 1 x User Manual|