USB 2.0 to RJ45 Console Rollover Flat Cable
This USB 2.0 adapter is useful to directly connect with Cisco-standard serial console, ideal to replace RS232 (DB-25/DB-9) serial port adapter cable.
- Designed for debugging and configuring network equipment, connecting to the console port on a modem, router, server, switch or other Serial based devices, from your PC and laptop directly over the USB2.0 specification. Note: This is not a USB Ethernet cable.
- Integrated with FTDI-FT232 chip handles the USB signaling and protocol functions including an RS-232 level shifter, and with high compatibility and stability.
- Support hardware handshaking and software flow control including CTS/ RTS/ XON/ XOFF.
- Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Flat cable design, helpful on the installation which aiming for an indiscernible and harmonious purpose, or for convenient storage purpose.
- Made with 26AWG bare copper conductors, offers higher efficiency with lesser electrical resistance, gold-plated shielded RJ45 connector against EMI and other interferences, and gold-plated contacts help boost up the efficiency of data transmission.
- With ESD protection system, occurs automatically when a charge is exchanged between two devices of unequal charge potential.
Notice: This product comes with a driver installation. Please download the drive at www.unitek-products.com during the first time use.
• Connectors with Gold-Plated Contacts & 3μ Shielding
1 x USB 2.0 to RJ45 Console (Rollover) Flat Cable